I hope you will follow and enjoy this documentation of my third journey to Belize.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

NC to Belize

OK. I'm back-posting (a new term I learned from the undergraduates). I left NC on April 2nd.The flight from the U.S. was uneventful. I slept most of the way. I was up until 1:30 am packing and woke up at 4:30 am to get to the airport. I arrived in Belize City at 11:30 am, Belize time (2 hr. difference). This trip I decided to take Tropic Air from Belize City to San Pedro instead of the water taxi. It's about a 20 minute flight to the Island of Ambergris Caye in a single engine plane that carries eight people. I've never tried to imbed a video into my blog before, so if this works, you'll see the island of San Pedro from the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment